By visiting the Website, Users confirm their agreement to the stated terms of its use. If you do not agree with any of the terms of this Policy, do not use the site or provide any data.
No data will be shared with third parties, except for legal reasons or for satisfaction of the User’s requirements.
LEV PROPERTIES, SCP pays particular attention to protection of privacy of its customers and takes all necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data against unauthorized or accidental accessing, copying, distribution, or other illegal actions. Unauthorized access to the personal data is regularly monitored, and if access attempts are detected, measures are taken to prevent such incidents.
Should Users have any concerns or doubts about LEV PROPERTIES, SCP communication security, they must immediately notify the Company thereof in any way, using the contact details specified in this document or on the Website.
Personal data means any information directly or indirectly relating to a certain individual. Personal data can be obtained:
- from the site, if the User has agreed to email updates, ordered a service, or made a purchase
- directly from the User when personally contacted offline, e.g. by way of communication
- from other sources, such as public databases, co-marketing partners, social media platforms, third parties
Personal data can be used for the following purposes:
- To fulfill the terms of the contract between LEV PROPERTIES, SCP and the User
- To fulfill requests of the User, for example, for email updates, feedback on questions and comments, sending of invitations for participation in special programs, etc.
- To provide Users with administrative information regarding changes in the terms and rules of operation, including site updates
- To implement the User’s order – process payments, delivery arrangement, related service provision
- For production purposes – to obtain statistical data, analyze the activities of LEV PROPERTIES, SCP, improve the quality of services, determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, improve the interface and content of the site on the basis of the User’s actions, as well as to assess user satisfaction.
How to withdraw consent for personal data use
LEV PROPERTIES, SCP reserves the right to change its legal terms and conditions at any time and to make technical or visual improvements as it deems necessary. If such changes may affect the confidentiality of information, users will be notified of such changes in advance.
In accordance with the law, users have rights regarding the use of personal data.
Users have the right:
- to access personal data: you may inquire whether your data is being processed by the Company
- to request correction of personal data (if necessary) or its deletion
- to object to data processing: LEV PROPERTIES, SCP will cease to process data upon your request, unless it is subject for processing due to compelling legal reasons
- to withdraw consent (for personal data processing and receipt of commercials): if such consent has been given for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without prejudice to the service; the service will continue on the basis of the consent given prior to the withdrawal of consent for data processing
- to transfer data: if you want your data to be processed by another company, LEV PROPERTIES, SCP will facilitate the transfer of your data to the new responsible person
Simple procedures for exercising user rights are provided. Users can send a written message with a specific request to LEV PROPERTIES, SCP at C / DELS COMTES DE BELL-LLOC 161, LOCAL 6, 08014 BARCELONA, PROVINCE OF BARCELONA, or to email address INFO@LEVPROPERTIESBCN.COM, with provision of a copy of identification document.