1. has read and understood their contents;
2. has sufficient legal capacity to conclude contracts for the purchase of products and services;
3. undertakes all obligations mentioned in this document
- Company Information
In accordance with the requirements of Article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, LEV PROPERTIES, SCP provides the following information.
Company name: LEV PROPERTIES, SCP
Trade name: LEV PROPERTIES, SCP
VAT code: J66754417
Address: C / DELS COMTES DE BELL-LLOC 161, LOCAL 6, 08014 BARCELONA, PROVINCE OF BARCELONA
Contact details: INFO@LEVPROPERTIESBCN.COM, +34 932 758 426, +34 660 061 706
- Applicable Law
LEV PROPERTIES, SCP is committed to fulfilling its obligations in accordance with applicable national regulations. Any disputes will be resolved in the courts and tribunals of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
This Policy applies to all personal data that LEV PROPERTIES, SCP collects or obtains offline or online, including personal data collected or provided through WWW.LEVPROPERTIESBCN.COM, on our social media pages, or by means of electronic messages when personally contacting a representative of the Company.
- Rules of the Website Use
When visiting the website and using its content and services, the User shall:
- follow the provisions of this document, standards of morality and public policy
- comply with the law and not to engage in illegal activities affecting the rights of third parties, as well as other applicable legal regulations
- not attempt to spread content that violates fundamental human rights and civil liberties, calls for terrorism, nationalism or xenophobia, or materials with sexual content, deceptive advertising and false information.
In addition, when using the Website, it is prohibited to:
- introduce or spread viruses or other malicious software
- impersonate other users by accessing the services and/or content on the Website through their identification data
- publish or spread in any way information that violates the right to privacy of communication and personal data protection legislation
The list of actions is for explanatory purposes and is not intended to be restrictive or exhaustive.
The User is obliged to verify the accuracy and completeness of the information published on the Website by his/her own efforts before making a decision with regard to the services or other content of this Website. LEV PROPERTIES, SCP does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of information at any given time, therefore it is not responsible for the actions of the User.
The User’s access to the Website does not impose on LEV PROPERTIES, SCP any obligation to check for viruses and other malicious computer programs. It is the responsibility of the User to install software that detects and destroys malicious programs on his/her personal computer.
LEV PROPERTIES, SCP is not responsible for any damage caused to the User as a result of failures or interruption in the telecommunication network which prevents receiving the services provided by the Website.
- Links to the Content and Services on the Website
LEV PROPERTIES, SCP is only responsible for the content and services on third-party websites linked to the Website if it becomes aware that the links violate the applicable law but does not remove them in due course. Should any content that is illegal or in violation of the law be discovered by the User on a third-party website that can be accessed from the Website, he/she can notify LEV PROPERTIES, SCP thereof. However, such notice does not impose on LEV PROPERTIES, SCP the obligation to remove such a link.
The presence of links to third-party sites does not imply that LEV PROPERTIES, SCP has an agreement with their owners or representatives, or intends to recommend or promote those sites. LEV PROPERTIES, SCP is not responsible for any harm or damage caused by the content, goods or services on third-party websites.
The User acknowledges that LEV PROPERTIES, SCP acts solely as an intermediary when links to third-party websites are clicked on or redirected to and all responsibility for the goods and services purchased from third parties rests entirely with the User.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
All text, graphic and audiovisual content of the Website, as well as technologies and software, program codes, design, etc. are intellectual property of LEV PROPERTIES, SCP, and therefore the User has no rights to use them (in accordance with applicable intellectual property laws).
- Purchase of Services Through the Website
To purchase services through the Website, the User shall:
- Select the desired property characteristics and search the Website
- The Website will display various offers that match the characteristics selected by the User. Prices are in Euro, VAT included. You need to choose the option of interest and read the detailed description, then request a review of the property by filling out a corresponding form, or get detailed consultation by phone (see Contact Details).
A confirmation message will be displayed on the screen and sent to the email address provided during booking.
The prices quoted on the Website include VAT, unless stated otherwise. The legal VAT rate applicable at the time of ordering is applied.
This document is available to Users in Spanish, Catalan, English and Russian.
- Nullity or Invalidity of Provisions of the Document